Beer and Dice- Skull and Shackles

Session 5

DUNGEON MASTER: [Start of Session]
DUNGEON MASTER: Start of Day 4
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Roll for Day 4’s activities: 1
DUNGEON MASTER: The Dawn Bell rings wake the four of you up, alerting you to go get breakfast for the start of the day. The day out side is bright, clear and warm but not uncomfortable
VAREK/LUMAK: Roll for Day 4’s Activities: 18
VAREK/LUMAK: Roll for Day 4’s Activities: 4
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy stretches out his shoulder joints before leaping out of bed, his previous day’s lashings taking only a small toll on his vitality.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rebeus has been up for about an hour, studying his spellbook clandestinely. He now rolls out of bed, grumbling somewhat as if he had just been wakened by the bell.
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek finishes his quiet contemplation in his swaying hammock as he prays to Besmara for her blessings.
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak swings out of the hammock, landing softly on the wooden deck, quickly checking his belongings before following the pirates to the top deck.
DUNGEON MASTER: When you get on deck for work Plugg growls at the four of you. Two of ya be doing swab work two of ya be doing riggin…you decide then get out of my hair
DUNGEON MASTER: Stumpy and Varek look at each other and decide to do swab duty and are sent to haul rope for the day where you are required to tie and untie knots in the ship’s ropes and moving heavy coils of rope from one part of the ship to another, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Strength check. You will need to also make a DC 10 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.
DUNGEON MASTER: Reubius and Lumak decide to do Rigger duties today and are sent to do rope work where you are handling the ship’s ropes, including coiling them, stowing them, and securing them to cleats and single and double bollards, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy decides to spend his spare time making new friends, easily completing his tasks with energy to spare.
Prof(sailor) 21
Con check: 11
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek decides to help Stumpy influence some of the crew they have not yet had an opportunty to speak with.
Profession (sailor) check: 1d20+9 = 11
Con check: 1d20+3 = 5
DUNGEON MASTER: Stumpy and Varek, realise they are working with Tilly Brackett and Ratline” Rattsberger while on swab duty.
DUNGEON MASTER: Tilly is a female human who you have noticed as tough joker who likes her rum, but seems reliable. Ratline is a male who is a rat-faced halfling with long arms and three missing fingers.
DUNGEON MASTER: both of them seem to be indifferent to both of you, they have not been invovled in any of the scrapes you have had in the last few days yet neither has gone out of their way to help you.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: While in the midst of rubbing some seawater onto the deck, Stumpy “accidently” splashes Ratline across the face.

“Yar!” growls stumpy, “ya have the look of a parched sea dog!”

Diplomacy: 1
DUNGEON MASTER: Are you making fun of my face you bastard. You stay on that side of the deck and I’ll stay on this side! Else there will be trouble.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: “Avast! I’ll swab whichever side o this miserable ship I happen to fancy,” growls Stumpy.
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek strikes up a conversation with both Tilly, “Me name’s Varek, good to meet another friendly face aboard this ship. Should be sleeping off a hell of a hangover back at port however I found myself aboard this here fine ship much to me surprise.”
Diplomacy check: 1d20+2 = 19
DUNGEON MASTER: Yea, I know who you are, Rosie has told me about ya, you have been pretty nice to her, I appreciate that. My name is Tilly. Same sort of thing happened to me. Don’t really remember where and when, I was a little under the weather for a few days so it could have been any time during that bender’ Tilly says laughing.
DUNGEON MASTER: Tilly’s Attitude has changed to Friendly
DUNGEON MASTER: Ratline is now unfriendly to you
VAREK/LUMAK: “If you have any problems let me know. I’m sure if we keep an eye out for each other we can do just fine given the circumstances. If you are a friend of Rosie I know you are a good sort to trust,” replies Varek with a slight grin.
DUNGEON MASTER: Tilly responds, Now worries mate! then moves away as she notices Scrourge coming in your general direction scowling at you. However when she moves away Scourge has nothing to comment on so grunts and moves away
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek wipes the sweat from his forehead, muttering under his breath, “Damn this sun if making me sweat like a pig in a sweatbox!”
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy tries his luck with Tilly, making small talk about his favorite rum houses back in port.

Diplomacy: 9
DUNGEON MASTER: Tilly looks at stumpy through squinting eyes and says "are you accusing me of being an alcoholic or are you trying to chat me up? Which I might add is unwelcome.
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek swabs the deck closer to Ratline, “How are ye going? My head hasn’t stopping spinning, I think I might have had a drop too much last night. At least I haven’t feed the fish yet if ye know what I mean. Haha.” Varek motions to Ratline’s missing fingers, “What happened with ye fingers? Did ye loost em to the sharks that seem to always be waiting in the waters for an easy meal?” Varek shivers slightly at the thought of sharks and the icy waters they sailed in.
Diplomacy check: 1d20+2 = 14
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy grins at Tilly’s sudden change of behavior and continues to talk about his fondest memories of swilling and wenching.
DUNGEON MASTER: Ratline says, nothing much… happened when I was new to being on a ship… got a rope caught around my hand when I shouldn’t have and a sail went down and my figers went up with the rope it was attached to.
DUNGEON MASTER: nothing really all that exciting.
VAREK/LUMAK: “I’ve seen that happen before, if I was there I would have patched ye up like new. I tell you what scars and missing fingers are just like tattoo only with better stories. I bet ye could do well impressing one of the woman on board if we told em ye fought off a hungry reef shark or something. Add a bit of spice to liven things up if ye know what I mean. Besmara’s blessing to both of us to stay on this wooden deck.” Varek glances over the railings of the ship into the dark icy depths of the ocean with a shiver running down his spine.
DUNGEON MASTER: Eh…women are interested or their not. stories won’t help em. anyway I gotta swing over to that line over there to check the knots see ya later
DUNGEON MASTER: Rebeus and Lumak are in the rigging with “Badger” Medlar a female half-elf who is an older woman who shaves her gray hair into stripes and Shivikah a female human who is a very tall Mwangi exslaver. Both women are not that interested in talking to either of you, if you want to make friends with them you know you are going to have to work hard
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rubeus works the rigging, moving deliberately so as to not fall.

Prof(sailor): 10
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak works around the rigging, repairing damaged rope and checking the knots to ensure they are secure. He will attempt to influence while working the rigging.
Profession (sailor) check: 1d20+5 = 13
STUMPY/RUBEUS: During the course of his day’s work, Rubeus attempts to strike up a conversation with Badger. “There be something about the sea,” he muses. “I be young now, but I could get old out here and not be regrettin’ how I spent my life..”

Diplomacy: 24
DUNGEON MASTER: I Understand what you are saying young one and I have indeed done just what you say and it still holds sway over me.
DUNGEON MASTER: Badgers Attitude has changed to Indifferent
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Later, Rubeus finds himself musing in front of Shivikah.

Diplomacy: 7
DUNGEON MASTER: Shivikah turns to Rubeus and says. Look Plugg and Scourge have it in for you.. I don’t care for you so tht makes you a no go zone for me. you stay away from me. I’ll stay on this line you stay on that line and that way I won’t be tempted to slip a dagger in your shoulder blades kapish!
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rubeus gives Shikikah an even look before returning to his tasks.
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak climbs over he rigging to speak with Badger, “I haven’t yet had the chance to meet you, my name’s Lumak, a sneaky scoundrel of a halfling if I don’t say so meself. Ye look like you can handle yourself quite well, how long have ye been on board this ship? Me? I’m trying to learn the ropes and find me footing.”
Diplomacy check: 1d20+6 = 26
DUNGEON MASTER: I haven’t been on this ship long, but I have been on ships all my life. You are doing quite well with the ropes if this is your first time. I wolud be happy to take you through the basics to make sure you do everything correct. The rest I suspect you will pick up quickly mr Sneaky scoundrel halfling. You remind me of me when I was your age!
DUNGEON MASTER: Badgers attitude has changed to Helpful.
DUNGEON MASTER: 200XP for everyone
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak offers a wide grin, “That is most kind of ye, if ye are ever need a return of the favour ye only need to ask.”
DUNGEON MASTER: Certainly She smiles. As the conversation takes a natural break, you realise it is about Midmorningwhen you notice young Jack Scrimshaw rushes onto deck, shouting in fear when he heads straight to Mr Plugg.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy eavesdrops.

Perception: 25
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak Perception check: 1d20+7 = 15
Varek Perception check: 1d20+5 = 15
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rubeus per check: 22
DUNGEON MASTER: You notice his Jack’s ashen face as well as overhear what he reports to Mr. Plugg. Jack was below on rat-catching duty when something big swam out of the bilge water and bit him.
DUNGEON MASTER: Plugg immediately looks for volunteers to investigate, and selects the four of you telling you to get down to the bilges and not bother coming out until whatever is down there is dead.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy grins and marches down the steps, greatsword at ready. Rubeus follows behind, sans the smile and with his crossbow drawn and loaded.
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak grins at the mention of danger, sliding down the rope as quickly as possible without risk of falling. He scampers off with dagger in hand.
Varek draws a dagger secured to his right belt sheath to defend himself against whatever danger was to be found below.
DUNGEON MASTER: As you make your way down to the Bilges, you notice how rediciuosly hot it currently is. You feel that the conditions are very hot

[rules for very hot – Characters in very hot conditions (above 90° F) must make a Fortitude saving throw each hour (DC 15, 1 for each previous check) or take 1d4 points of nonlethal damage. Characters wearing heavy clothing or armor of any sort take a –4 penalty on their saves. A character with the Survival skill may receive a bonus on this saving throw and might be able to apply this bonus to other characters as well (see the skill description). Characters reduced to unconsciousness begin taking lethal damage (1d4 points per hour)]
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Sweat gleams on Stumpy’s bare arms and legs.
DUNGEON MASTER: The water in the bildge is making things difficult to see where the thing that attack JAck might be
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek casts Light on the front buckle of his belt to illuminate the lower deck.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rubeus casts light on the shaft of his crossbow bolt and positions himself back against the wall. Stumpy steps forward and begins poking around with his greatsword.
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek softly prays to Besmara as they make their way down the wooden staircase to investigate what has attacked the crew.
Healing Burst: 1d6 = 6 hp healed
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy grins at Varek by means of thanking him.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: *by way of thanking him.
DUNGEON MASTER: You see something moving towards you through the water, it is concealed in the water but you make out that it has a furry back and is the size of a small dog. large enough to cause problems.
DUNGEON MASTER: Iniative
DUNGEON MASTER: iniviatialy please
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek uses Seize of Initiative domain power on Stumpy, he may roll Intiative twice and select the better roll.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy Initiative: 23, 8
Rubeus Initiative: 21
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak Initiative check: 1d20
3 = 13
Varek Initiative check: 1d20+2 = 9
DUNGEON MASTER: Iniaitive
Stumpy
Rubeus
beast 1
beast 2
Lumak
Varak
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy flies into a rage and slashes down at the nearest furry assailiant.
[water concealment negated]
Attack: 24
Damage: 17
DUNGEON MASTER: Stumpy manages to complete impale the rat wave it above his head and throw it off his greatsword and slam it against the bildge wall with a thud. The rat dies instantly
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rubeus delays a moment, waiting for the full threat to materialize.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: [Delay till after beast 2.]
DUNGEON MASTER: Perception check from all please
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak Perception check: 1d20+7 = 27
Varek Perception check: 1d20+5 = 11
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rubeus per: 4+?
Stumpy per: 23
DUNGEON MASTER: A rat goes straight for Stumpy and bites him on the leg for 4 damage, there is a possibility that it has transferred some sort of disease. [Fort save please DC 11]
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Fort save: 13
DUNGEON MASTER: A rat attacks Varak but Varak is able to defend himself successfully with his dagger
DUNGEON MASTER: Initative
Stumpy
Rubeus
beast 1
beast 2
Lumak
Varak
beast 3
beast 4
beast 5
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rubeus fires his crossbow at the rat in the southwest corner. The light enchanted bolt sails through the air, but fails to hit its target.
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak stabs the rat creature with his dagger o Hit (dagger): 1d20+4 = 19
Damage (dagger): 1d3+4 = 5
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak stabs the rat creature with his dagger.
To Hit (dagger): 1d20+4 = 19
Damage (dagger): 1d3+4 = 5
DUNGEON MASTER: Lumak Successfully stabs the rat through the eye into it’s brain killing it instantly
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek moves five foot to his left before slashing the rat that was hidden in the corner of the ship.
To Hit (dagger): 1d20+2 = 8
DUNGEON MASTER: Varek’s movements are awkward due to the level of water in the bilge and he misses
DUNGEON MASTER: The rat attacks back but misses Varek as it can’t quite bite through Varek’s Armour
DUNGEON MASTER: A rat moves forward towards Stumpy and bites Stumpy on the other leg for 1 damage. There is a possibility that it has transferred some sort of disease. [Fort save please DC 11]
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy overcomes the disease.
DUNGEON MASTER: A rat moves forward towards Varek and bites him on the thigh for 2 damage. There is a possibility that it has transferred some sort of disease. [Fort save please DC 11]
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek Fort save: 1d20+5 = 16
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy swings at the dire rat to his right and misses.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy continues to fight against the diseases affecting him.
Fort saves: 16, 10
DUNGEON MASTER: Stumpy has successfully fought of Filth Fever from both bites.
DUNGEON MASTER: A rat attacks Stumpy once again this time biting him on the arm for 1 damage. There is a possibility that it has transferred some sort of disease. [Fort save please DC 11]
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy shrugs off the disease.
Fort save: nat 20
VAREK/LUMAK: brb
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rubeus moves along the wall, positioning himself behind Varek and letting fly with a dazzling cone of color. [Color spray, will dc 16]
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek Will save: 1d20+7 = 23
DUNGEON MASTER: Both rats are entranced by the Colour spray.
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak moves five foot to reposition himself closer to Stumpy after seeing Rubeus deal with the rats on the far side of bilges.
To Hit (dagger): 1d20+4 = 13
Damage (dagger): 1d3+4 = 6
DUNGEON MASTER: Lumak damages the rat badly but it is still up
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek coup de grace the rat unconscious before him with a clean slice of his dagger.
To Hit (automatic & critical)
Damage (dagger): 2d4+4 = 7
DUNGEON MASTER: Varak slices the rat across the throat and kills it
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek 2nd Fort save: 1d20+5 = 15
DUNGEON MASTER: Varak has successfully save against filth fever

One of the rats attacks stumpy once more but he is able to to block it successfully
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy misses the rat to his right.
[nat 1]
DUNGEON MASTER: A rat attacks Stumpy and bites him for 4 damage There is a possibiltiy that it has transferrd some sort of disease. [Fort save please DC 11]
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Blood flows freely down stumpy’s legs.
[Fort save: 19]
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rubeus withdraws a club and coup de graces the remaining unconcious rat.
Total Damage: 28
DUNGEON MASTER: Rubeus smashes the rat with such force blood and intestines spurt all over the sodden floor
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak moves five foot down before attempting to drive his dagger into the rat.
To Hit (dagger): 1d20+4 = 19
Damage (dagger): 1d3+4 = 5
DUNGEON MASTER: Lumak kills the rat with ease
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek moves over to Stumpy, converting the Command spell into Cure Light Wounds to heal the serious injuries he has received from the rats.
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8+1 = 7
DUNGEON MASTER: The last rat continues to attack Stumpy and does 2 damage There is a possibility that it has transferred some sort of disease. [Fort save please DC 13]
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy barely notices the bite, aided in part to Varek’s healing magic.
Fort save: 17
STUMPY/RUBEUS: He whirls and swings down with his massive greatsword.
Attack: 22
Damage: 18
DUNGEON MASTER: Stumpy takes his revenge on the final rat and slices it in two. Final DC save for Stumpy (DC 13) and Varek (DC11)
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek Fort save: 1d20+5 = 13
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy fort save: 17
DUNGEON MASTER: Both men are free from Filth Fever [end of rounds]
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy slumps against the bulkhead, quite winded. On the other hand, Rubeus takes the opportunity to look around, searching for a place where so many rats could have come from and checking around for anything of value.
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek presents his holy symbol concealed underneath his tunic before channeling a healing burst to heal Stumpy and himself of their minor wounds.
Healing Burst: 1d6 = 5
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Perception: 10
DUNGEON MASTER: Stumpy despite his Sea reaver title can’t seem to find anything in the water
STUMPY/RUBEUS: After his fatigue wears off, Stumpy joins the search.
Stumpy per: 20
DUNGEON MASTER: [Redacted stumpy search ] Rebeus does not find anything in the waters in the bilge
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy flashes another grateful grin at Varek.
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak walks over to inspect where the rats came from. “The sailor said these beats came from the water. I’m curious where such a large number could have been hidding on board for so long?”
Perception check: 1d20+7 = 16
DUNGEON MASTER: Stumpy spends some time searching and discovers that the 6 dire rats gnawed their way out of a dodgy consignment of barley.
DUNGEON MASTER: Both Stumpy and Lumak find in the bildge a number of discarded crates and boxes packed with straw, among which can be found a suit of leather armor, three heavy maces, a tanglefoot bag, 21 gp and 12 sp
DUNGEON MASTER: 810 xp for everyone
VAREK/LUMAK: “I’d be hungry too for fresh meat if my diet had been limited too barley.” Lumak will tap and listen to any other crates that could contain stowaway dire rats that had not yet eaten their way to freedom.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rubeus helps himself to one of the heavy maces.
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek scoffs at the heavy maces. “Besmara would be beside herself if I resorted to using such a heavy and cumbersome weapon as a mace. Might be good to pawn off for something else if no one else has a use for it?”
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy gathers up the remaining equipment to sell to Grok.
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak offers to take the leather armour if no one has use of it. He will spend a few rounds putting the armour on to test it fits well.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy takes two of the dead rats by the tail and drags them up the stairs as proof of their mighty victory.
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak and Varek collect two rats each to carry as proof to the crew of their exploits dealing with the dire rats.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Rubeus takes up zero rats, but has the confident look of a man who has done his job well.
DUNGEON MASTER: When you drag the rats upstairs, Plugg looks at you and says, so these little things are what Jake ran away from….Pathetic. Well…back to work the lot of you. Plugg then hauls the dead rats over the side of the ship.
DUNGEON MASTER: The rest of the day goes without incident.
DUNGEON MASTER: [Bloody Hour]
During Bloody Hour, Fibbs is dragged to the whipping pole . He is forced their by a giant of a man (you know others call him Owlbear). Fibbs protests the entire way saying, he didn’t steal anything he was set up, and why would he steal from a friend. Plugg responds…so ya would steal from others eh. You are definitely getting the whip! With that Scourge takes the whip and starts to give Fipps 6 lashes. He doesn’t look happy to do it but does what is required. On the last stroke Fibbs breaks down and crys. Scourge leads him off with a look of disgust
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy and Rubeus watch the proceedings with a blank face.
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak silently laughts at Fibbs torment at the lash of the whip, hidding his pleasure from the crew.
DUNGEON MASTER: Dinner is quite ordinary but there is enough nourishment for you all. Varek keeps yawning throughout the meal
DUNGEON MASTER: The rum rations come around and each sailor is handed their rations
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak pretends to drink the rum ration, waiting for the opportune moment to toss it to the side.
Stealth check: 1d20+11 = 20
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Both Rubeus and Stumpy drink a moderate portion of their rations, spilling the contents down their shirts or overboard when the opportunity presents itself.
Rubeus stealth: 3
Stumpy Stealth: 19
VAREK/LUMAK: Varek already feeling light headed from a days work of swabbing does not want to make things worse so he attempts to discard the rum ration.
Stealth check: 1d20+6 = 9
DUNGEON MASTER: Rubeus and Varek are lucky, for this night Scourge and Plugg are both arguing about Fibbs to bother looking to see who is having the rations.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy returns Rosie’s fiddle and then proceeds back to the arm-wrestling barrel.
Rubeus seeks out Giffer Tibbs and tries to chat her up.
DUNGEON MASTER: As Stumpy gives Rosie back her Fiddle He sees something others have never seen. Rosie tears up with joy to have her Fiddle back. She hugs Stumpy and Pulls Stumpy face down to her level and gives him a great big kiss on the mouth than runs off to play her Fiddle.
VAREK/LUMAK: “I’m going to crash early, a good night sleep should put me in good order,” replies Varek to his companions before hitting the hammock.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy grins nice and wide and gives her a pat on the rump as she runs off.
DUNGEON MASTER: When Stumpy gets to the barrell for his arm westling. Stumpy is a bit shocked to see Grok there as his opponant. She says. Me heard you is good. Lets s how good. Grok being there attracts a crowd of 15 people . Grok tells everyone the minimum bet is 11 GP for each person. This causes some people to leave so there are 11 people betting.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy grins his customary eye-crinkling grin, and puts down 22 gold.
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Strength: 19+7=26
DUNGEON MASTER: Stumpy Wins with out a problem. Grok face shows Surprise and then A huge grin goes across her face. She laughs (and seems not to notice the pain) and gives you such a strong bear hug you hear your back crack and you wonder how on earth you won! She gives you your money and then leaves. Stumpy wins 165gp
STUMPY/RUBEUS: Stumpy collects his winnings and slaps several backs on his way down to the hammocks.
DUNGEON MASTER: XP for Rosie 400 each
STUMPY/RUBEUS: He also makes sure he returns Grok’s hug with equal strength, expending a round of rage to do so.
VAREK/LUMAK: Lumak attempts to influence Ratline to patch things up after the days activities. “You know he isn’t that bad,” he says as he inclinds his head to Stumpy. “He may come across STUMPY/RUBEUSas a rude son of bitch but he just doesn’t know anything else. He just gave Rosie her fiddle back which was confiscated so she can entertain us lot plus he dealt with four dire rats single handed in the bilge today. Trust me we are on your side, if anyone gives you any grief let me know and we will fix it.”
Diplomacy check: 1d20+6 = 24
DUNGEON MASTER: Ratline Sniffs at you…he is a rude pig, but you are not too bad, but I just know trouble is going to find you. I ain’t looking for trouble, but I ain’t going to make trouble for you either.
Ratline’s attitude is moves from Unfriendly to Indifferent
STUMPY/RUBEUS: In the meantime, Rubeus has a go at befriending Giffer Tibbs.
Rubeus Diplomacy: 25
DUNGEON MASTER: Giffer at first is frosty cold towards you but eventually you win her around, especially when you tell her you we able to get Rosies Fiddle back. her attitude towards you goes from Unfriendly to Friendly.
DUNGEON MASTER: [End of Session End of day 4]

Comments

blackcatando

I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.